duminică, 21 noiembrie 2010

What motivates people to change?

This is a very interesting topic, one that can't have only one answer since our need to change is constant and the motivation behind it is always different.
For me, it depends very much of the situation, of the people surrounding me and on general living conditions.
I noticed that my motivation for change are the people I interact with on a daily basis.
We have different behaviours at work, at home or at school. This because the daily interaction is different with these social groups and entering a new group, making new friends urges us to change so we let the new experiences.
Also, if we are in a new situation, a situation that we haven't faced before, we need to adapt, change a behaviour pattern.
This is human nature and people who don't want to change are to stubborn to accept that daily we DO in fact change.

4 comentarii:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing the changes you will bring back home from your Erasmus exchange!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hi Borbala,
    I guess that if we understand how we, and others change, we can also help people when they are trying to change.

    If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit
    Happy blogging!
    Teacher Hala ( A Sudanese currently living in Saudi Arabia)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hi Borbala,

    I think that the motivates people to change based on yourself and the people. If you know the people who can accept you, you can motivate easily.
    Interesting topic my dear. I hope to motivate other people to response about this question..(+_+)
    My best regards
    Hajer

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Hi Borbala
    I think every one need change in his life to live in better way.
    in my opinion if a person feel bored from his life he need to change.
    there is a sying I heard which is ( be the change you want in the world)
    I like this topic . thank you

    Samar

    RăspundețiȘtergere