luni, 18 octombrie 2010

What did I do last summer?



Last summer I have been at the seaside with family and friends.
We went to the Mamaia resort and spent 7 days there. The sun was shinning every day and the water was very warm each day.
It was very pleasant to stay on the sun and swim in the black see, I got a vert nice tan.
Of ourse the sand was a bit dirty because some people can't take care of their own garbage I guess.
Every evening we went out for a walk after a long dinner, enjoying the good weather and the salty air.
One of the most fun evenings was when one of my friends and I rented a bicycle and went for a ride on the shore.




The bicycle was easy to handle and it was a rush to drive between people.
It was a fun summer, to bad is over.

9 comentarii:

  1. Hi Borbala,
    I was wondering whether it was just you driving that bike or was there someone helping you??

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hi Bori,

    I remember when we drove that bike, it was so much fun!

    Claudia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. It looks like you had a lot of fun.I want to try a bike like that :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Hi Borbala,
    I'm Mary. An Applied Linguistics student from Saudi Arabia. I think spending time with family and friends is very interesting especially when we have lots of work during the week. So it would be very nice to spend the summer with them.
    You have the Black sea and we have the Red sea in Saudi Arabia.
    Please, can you visit my blog. I'll be very glad.
    Thank you.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Hi Borbala,
    I'm Doaa from Saudi Arabia. I'm an Applied Linguistic in University College. I read your writing, you are cute girl. I think it was very interesting vacation with your friends. I like this bicycle so much I want to try it.
    I really enjoy with your writing. visit me in my blog, please.
    Thanks.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Hi Borbala,
    I'm mona .
    your vocation is very interesting.
    I like ride the bike.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Hi Borbala,
    I'm Afra. I'm studying Applied Linguistics student at Yanbu University College in KSA.
    I think it was a very interesting vacation since you spend it with your family and your friends.
    Also, I like the design of the bicycle. I usually ride my brother's bicycle.
    You are welcome to visit my blog.
    Thank you

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Hi Borbale
    I'm Omnya. I'm from Saudi Arabia. I'm a student at UCY.
    Ithink It was a very nice vacation because you spend it with your family and friends. I really like your bicycle may be I will try it one day.
    Thank you.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Hi Borbale
    I'm boris erasmus student from Turkey and ı am student of çukurova üniversity in Adana.
    I think that your vocation was perfecet.
    You had get really nice times with your lovers.
    ı gnerally at home in summer so ı liked your vocation
    Thank you

    RăspundețiȘtergere